Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
35 Cavanagh Crescent, Stony Plain
Well maintained bungalow in the desirable Forest Green neighbourhood of Stony Plain!! This 3 bed 2 bath home has lots of natural light, eat at bar in kitchen, master bedroom with walk-in closet and vanity area, large main floor bathroom and dark laminate. The finished basement has a great rec room, 3rd bedroom, 2-pc bath, large laundry area and tons of storage. Home is situated on a mature fenced yard with large deck, backing onto green space for added privacy with a paved driveway to the detached double garage. Walking distance to Library, golf course, shopping and downtown Stony Plain. Newer Hot water tank, furnace and appliances. A MUST SEE!!
- MLS® #E4168707
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage955
- Year Built1976
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesDeck, Detectors Smoke, Hot Water Natural Gas
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Fenced, Golf Nearby, Playground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Flat Site, No Back Lane
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address35 Cavanagh Crescent
- AreaStony Plain
- SubdivisionForest Green_STPL
- CityStony Plain
- Postal CodeT7Z 1G3
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryForest Green School
- MiddleHigh Park School
- HighMemorial Comp
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 10:33pm MDT.