Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
8219 101 Avenue, Edmonton
FULLY RENOVATED IN FOREST HEIGHTS! This jaw-dropping two story is just one block away from the river valley & has been professionally renovated from top to bottom, inside and out. As you enter you are greeted with a spacious entry way lit with tons of natural light & gleaming h/w. The open concept living room is large & boasts a vintage fireplace & large portrait window. The kitchen is modern white, has a window over the sink that looks out to the backyard & has all built in appliances including gas countertop stove with down draft hood fan! The dining room is large enough for a family of 6 w/ extra large glass sliding door to the new deck – perfect for BBQs. The upper level is complete with 3 large bedrooms – including a master bedroom with tiled ensuite, laundry room, & 4pc bath. The basement is fully finished, has tons of space for a family room/rec room, 4th bedroom & ANOTHER BATHROOM!! This home was done 10/10 and is sitting on a fantastic large lot just moments away from Michaëlle-Jean School.
- MLS® #E4168621
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,455
- Year Built1953
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesDetectors Smoke, Laundry-In-Suite, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Closet Organizers, Deck
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorStucco, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesGolf Nearby, Low Maintenance Landscape, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Back Lane, Corner, Fenced, Flat Site, Paved Lane, River View
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address8219 101 Avenue
- SubdivisionForest Heights_EDMO
- Postal CodeT6A 0K7
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Refrigerator, See Remarks, Oven-Built-In, Oven-Microwave, Stove-Countertop Gas, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished, Full
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryMichaëlle-Jean School
- MiddleHardisty School
- HighMcNally School
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 9:01pm MDT.