Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 106 16348 109 Street, Edmonton
BEST LOCATION IN THE COMPLEX!!! Backing on to the pathway and siding on to a huge greenspace! Endless room to kick that soccer ball and for the kids to play. Cute 2 storey townhome with a superior location. Bright open kitchen with plenty of cupboards, counterspace and complete with trendy island. Beautiful bamboo flooring throughout the mainfloor and up the stairs. 3 good sized bedrooms up. Partly finished basement with in suite laundry! Playground within the complex. Across the street from Lorelei Park and Mary Butterworth school. Quick access to the Henday.
- MLS® #E4168421
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,066
- Year Built1977
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesIntercom, Laundry-In-Suite, Parking-Visitor, See Remarks
- ExteriorStucco, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Fenced, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address# 106 16348 109 Street
- Postal CodeT5X 2T4
- InteriorBamboo, Laminate Flooring, Slate
- Interior FeaturesDryer, Fan-Ceiling, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer
- HeatingHot Water
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Partly Finished
- # of Stories2
- Condo Fee$508
Listing information last updated on December 6th, 2019 at 12:01pm MST.