Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
14507 19 Street, Edmonton
Welcome to this beautifully RENOVATED 3 Bedroom Fraser bungalow backing onto the RIVER VALLEY. This home has underwent a lot of renovations and features a fully renovated kitchen with QUARTZ countertops and STAINLESS STEEL appliances, renovated bathrooms (main bathroom features an AIR TUB), freshly painted, new baseboards, furnace, newer vinyl siding, newer shingles, fence and some windows Main floor features hardwood and ceramic tile flooring throughout and has a great layout with an open concept living/dining/kitchen. On the other side over the home you will find a large master bedroom with 3-piece ensuite, 2 more generous bedrooms and a 4-piece bathroom. Basement features Laminate flooring, brick wood burning fireplace, den, 2-piece bathroom, laundry and storage. Beautifully landscaped yard with fire pit, storage shed, HOT TUB and a large double detached garage. Lots of additional parking on driveway. Great location backing onto river valley, walking trail making home very private. MOVE IN READY!
- MLS® #E4168418
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,147
- Year Built1980
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesCarbon Monoxide Detectors, Detectors Smoke, Fire Pit, Hot Tub, No Smoking Home, Parking-Extra, Programmable Thermostat, Workshop
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached, Over Sized
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Fenced, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, No Back Lane, Playground Nearby, Private Setting, Public Transportation, Ravine View, River View, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address14507 19 Street
- Postal CodeT5Y 1S6
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesMicrowave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Hot Tub, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Fan-Ceiling
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished, Full
- FireplacesWood, Brick Facing, Corner, Mantel
- # of Stories2
- MiddleJohn D. Bracco
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 8:16am MDT.