Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
11026 110 Avenue, Edmonton
Rustic meets modern design in the heart of Queen Mary Park. This fantastic bungalow with a tower attachment offers 1,442 sqft above grade living space all while on a fully fenced in corner lot. Floor plan designed by designer John Macmaster offers beautiful bamboo flooring all throughout the main floor which includes 2 bedrooms and beautiful bathroom with jacuzzi bath tub. Open beam kitchen with stylish lighting, oriental style concrete countertops and dining area. Plus water heating system. Cinematic downtown views from the 3rd bedroom will take your breath away located in the tower attachment. Special highlights include stone fireplace, green room with heated flooring for your yoga needs, partially finished basement with washer and dryer and additional 3 piece bathroom with tiled shower. The backyard offers a gorgeous patio, authentic sculptures, fire pit and ornamental pond. Location boasts shopping at Kingsway mall, NAIT campus and Grant MacEwan all within walking distance. A MUST SEE IN PERSON!
- MLS® #E4168139
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,442
- Year Built1953
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesDetectors Smoke, Fire Pit, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Patio
- ParkingParking Pad Cement or Paved, Single Garage Detached
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorAsphalt Shingles, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesCorner, Fenced, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Picnic Area, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View Downtown
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address11026 110 Avenue
- SubdivisionQueen Mary Park
- Postal CodeT5H 1H9
- InteriorBamboo, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAlarm/Security System, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan, Oven-Built-In, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Curtains and Blinds
- HeatingHot Water
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPart, Partly Finished
- FireplacesWood, Direct Vent, Masonry
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySt.Catherine School
- MiddleSt.Catherine School
- HighSt.Joseph School
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 4:16pm MDT.