Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
12419 92 Street, Edmonton
Located on a quiet residential street in the desirable neighborhood of Delton, this well maintained and upgraded 884 Sq Ft bungalow has great potential for any first time buyers. This home features a LEGAL 2 bedroom secondary suite in the basement. Inspected and certified by the City of Edmonton, this revenue property has been professionally rebuilt by the book and completely conforms. The brand new basement renovations were completed just over a year ago, and comes completely furnished, ready to start earning income. Brand new windows throughout the whole house, stainless steel appliances on the main floor, and a heated oversized double detached garage with new shingles are some of the many highlights. The main floor has a large living room, 2 nice sized bedrooms, 4 piece bath, and an updated kitchen. The basement also has a large living room, 2 bedrooms, 4 piece bath, and a beautiful kitchen. Close to schools, shopping, public transportation, and minutes from Downtown and Nait.
- MLS® #E4168085
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage884
- Year Built1952
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesCarbon Monoxide Detectors, Closet Organizers, Detectors Smoke, Laundry-In-Suite, Low Flow/Dual Flush Toilets, No Smoking Home, Programmable Thermostat, Vinyl Windows, Vacuum System-Roughed-In
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached, Heated, Insulated, On Street, Over Sized
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Golf Nearby, Low Maintenance Landscape, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, See Remarks
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address12419 92 Street
- Postal CodeT5G 1B8
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesFurniture Included, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Storage Shed, Window Coverings, Refrigerators-Two, Stoves-Two, Dishwasher-Two, Microwave Hood Fan-Two, TV Wall Mount
- HeatingForced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 9:46pm MDT.