Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
224 Wolf Willow Road, Edmonton
Gorgeous, executive home located in an exclusive, private cul-de-sac in sought after Wolf Willow. Tons of curb appeal & stunning interior to match! This superb home offers soaring ceilings in entry & living rm w/a wall of windows across the west-facing rear of the home. The 2-sided gas F/P can be enjoyed from both the living & family/office rms. The heart of the home is a NEW beautiful & bright eat-in kitchen w/SS appls, large island, corner pantry & stunning quartz counters. Decks off the rear of the home are accessible from both kitchen & family/office rm. Powder rm & laundry are conveniently located on the main flr. Upstairs showcases a catwalk which separates the sprawling master suite from the other 3 spacious bdrms, one of which has its own 3 pc. Your master awaits w/jetted tub, dual vanity, separate shower & walk in closet. The bsmt is home to a huge rec rm, great for entertaining. On top of this there is a 3 CAR GARAGE & you are just steps from the river valley & 1/2 block from the Synagogue.
- MLS® #E4168031
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,240
- Year Built2000
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeDetached Condominium
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesDeck, Laundry-In-Suite, No Smoking Home, Vaulted Ceiling, Closet Organizers, Sprinkler System-Underground
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingTriple Garage Attached
- # of Garages3
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Flat Site, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Cul-De-Sac, Golf Nearby, No Through Road
- RoofCedar Shakes
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Condo Fee$75
- Address224 Wolf Willow Road
- Postal CodeT5T 6N3
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Garburator, Hood Fan, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Vacuum System Attachments, Washer, Window Coverings, Oven-Built-In, Stove-Countertop Gas, Vacuum Systems, Wine/Beverage Cooler
- HeatingForced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Partly Finished
- FireplacesGas, Tile Surround, Double Sided
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryPatricia Heights, OLOV
- HighJasper Place, Oscar Romero
Listing information last updated on December 8th, 2019 at 9:16am MST.