Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
15 Highview Court, Sherwood Park
STUNNING QUALITY CONSTRUCTED 2200 sq.ft fully developed central Air Conditioned WALK-OUT BUNGALOW on one of the highest points in Sherwood Park on a 1/3 acre professionally landscaped lot. Grand foyer featuring a fountain and hardwood staircase. Gourmet quartz island kitchen with built in double ovens, countertop stove and separate Jennair grill. Patio door access off kitchen nook and master bedroom to a 500 sq.ft Dura Deck with BBQ gas line. Private formal dining room with built in china cabinet. Entertaining size great room featuring floor to ceiling wood burning brick fireplace. There is an abundance of massive Pella windows, 9'-15' ceilings contributing to an open bright feel. Entertainer's dream basement with in floor heat includes wet bar, wine cellar, 2nd gas fireplace, 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, laundry and storage. Triple 35x26 garage is heated, 220 wiring, H/C water, floor drain plus car lift. WOW, room to park your diesel pushers. Too many features to list. MUST VIEW!!
- MLS® #E4167954
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,200
- Year Built1995
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Ceiling 9 ft., Deck, Detectors Smoke, Exterior Walls- 2x6', Vaulted Ceiling, Closet Organizers, Patio, Sprinkler System-Underground, Wet Bar, Wood Windows
- Parking220 Volt Wiring, Heated, Insulated, Over Sized, Triple Garage Attached
- # of Garages3
- ExteriorStucco, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools
- RoofCedar Shakes
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address15 Highview Court
- AreaSherwood Park
- SubdivisionHeritage Point
- CitySherwood Park
- Postal CodeT8A 5K8
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Stove-Countertop Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Washer, Window Coverings, Refrigerators-Two, Dishwasher-Two, Oven Built-In-Two, Alarm/Security System, Garburator
- HeatingForced Air-1, In Floor Heat System
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, Tile Surround, Wood With Log Lighter, Brick Facing
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 5:31am MDT.