Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 307 2755 109 Street, Edmonton
55+. Welcome to this sunny EAST facing unit in Shepherd's Gardens Heritage! Designed to make your life as comfortable as possible, this suite boasts numerous upgrades including engineered hardwood floors, a fabulous color concept, under-mount lighting, gorgeous quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, and ample storage! Be sure to appreciate the ultra modern built-in dishwasher and, of course, the in-suite laundry. The view from the balcony is nothing short of spectacular! Enjoy the gas BBQ outlet as you soak up the sun and look over the park! The master bedroom is spacious and includes a huge walk in closet! The building and suite are designed with ease and comfort in mind; the bathroom includes a large shower, tankless toilet and ceramic tile heated flooring! Eden House is attached to promote age-in-place living for elder care. Features include dining space, coffee lounge, and exercise and theatre rooms! Close to all amenities and public transit, this condo is a dream come true!
- MLS® #E4167895
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage801
- Year Built2016
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Assisted Living, Car Wash, Carbon Monoxide Detectors, Ceiling 9 ft., Closet Organizers, Detectors Smoke, Handicap Access, Hot Water Natural Gas, Laundry-In-Suite, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Parking-Visitor, Secured Parking, Security Door, Social Rooms, Sprinkler System-Fire, Sprinkler System-Underground, Storage-In-Suite, Cable TV Connection
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Lake, Backs Onto Park/Trees, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Shopping Nearby, View City
- ConstructionSteel Frame
- Address# 307 2755 109 Street
- Postal CodeT6J 5S4
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Wood
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Opener, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-2
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$291
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 1:16pm MST.