Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
428 Callaghan Court Sw, Edmonton
Minutes from the ravine! Beautiful CUSTOM two story home with fully finished basement! Amazing from spacious foyer, open concept, pot lights, 9 ft ceilings on main floor and basement, huge gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas stove, granite countertops, glass backsplash, raised eating bar, large centre island, lots of cabinet storage space(to the ceiling!) and a walk through pantry! Living room is great with a beautiful gas fireplace. LARGE dining space for entertaining! The upstairs features the master suite with 5PC ensuite w/ 2 sinks, jet tub, separate shower & WC & walk-in closet & shelving. UPSTAIRS LAUNDRY! Very SPACIOUS BONUS ROOM wired for surround sound. FULLY FINISHED BASEMENT w/ 9ft ceilings, MASSIVE rec room with 2 large windows for natural light, lots of storage, 4th bedrooms & 4pc bath! BACKYARD is fully fenced, French door to deck, gas hookup! GARAGE is 2 doors & has drain! Walking distance to grocery, restaurants, EPL, and schools. This house is a 10/10. MUST SEE!!!
- MLS® #E4167844
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,392
- Year Built2009
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesDeck, Detectors Smoke, Porch, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Vinyl Windows, Air Conditioner, Ceiling 9 ft., Closet Organizers
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorVinyl, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, No Through Road, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Airport Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address428 Callaghan Court Sw
- Postal CodeT6W 0G5
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Fan-Ceiling, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Microwave, Stove-Gas, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Air Conditioning-Central
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryDr. Lila Fahlman School
- MiddleDr. Lila Fahlman School
- HighHarry Ainlay School
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 4:31pm MDT.