Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 309 905 Blacklock Way, Edmonton
Welcome to Blackburn Park Condominium! This great priced top floor unit featuring, laminate & tile throughout; rarely seen vaulted ceilings with a great open concept layout and spacious living room in this 879 sqft unit. It has recently been painted and features a corner gas fireplace, 2 bedroom, 2 full sized bathrooms, a great size master retreat with walk through mirrored closet doors on both sides, plus a large in-suite, laundry/storage room. This mature & secluded building comes with 1 titled underground heated stall, & a local dog park near by. The condo building is not only very close Anthony Henday, but also to all the amenities and public transport. Blackburn Park Condominium is set on it's own, surrounded by the ravine & multiple fantastic walking trails, in a safe and quiet neighborhood.
- MLS® #E4167840
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage879
- Year Built2003
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesBarbecue-Built-In, Closet Organizers, Deck, Laundry-In-Suite, Vaulted Ceiling
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingHeated, Underground
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Fenced, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Ravine View, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address# 309 905 Blacklock Way
- Postal CodeT6W 1M7
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- BasementNone, No Basement
- FireplacesGas, Corner, Mantel, Tile Surround
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$425
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 12:31pm MST.