Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
18619 57 Avenue, Edmonton
This home is located in the family friendly community of Jamieson Place, West End. This open floor plan 2 storey home with vaulted ceiling comes with a double attached garage home is ready to move in. It has a total of 3+1 Bedrooms and 2 and a half bathrooms. The main floor consist of renovated kitchen (2015) with quartz counter tops with induction stove and convection oven. The living has vaulted ceiling and a wood burning fire place. On the second floor is the spacious master bedroom comes with a 3 piece ensuite, 2 more bedrooms upstairs and the renovated main bath (2019). Gorgeous south facing backyard with a huge deck. Other recent updates include shingles (2017), tankless water tank and furnace (2014), porcelain & laminate flooring (2017), triple pane windows (2015). The home is located for easy access to Anthony Henday, Airport, West Edmonton Mall, Schools, Parks and shops.
- MLS® #E4167590
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,382
- Year Built1989
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesDeck, Detectors Smoke, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Vinyl Windows
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address18619 57 Avenue
- SubdivisionJamieson Place
- Postal CodeT6M 2A3
- InteriorLaminate Flooring, Non-Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher - Energy Star, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Partly Finished
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 2:31pm MDT.