Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
13134 120 Street, Edmonton
Great home for a growing family! This 2,361 sq.ft. home was built in 1994 with 2 beds up & 2 beds down so there is lots of space for the kids. White Euro Cabinets in the kitchen offer tons of storage space, a fabulous banquet in the dining/kitchen area is perfect for large family gatherings! Large living room, formal dining room, & a family room just off the kitchen. French doors open to the large master bedroom & spacious 4 piece ensuite, large walk in closet & a private balcony to enjoy your morning coffee. Recently professionally landscaped, large deck and huge yard makes this a great home for lazy summer BBQ's & entertaining. High efficiency furnace is only 1 year old, shingles are only 2 years old. 24x24 oversized, insulated, drywalled double garage. Basement has a separate entrance perfect for visitors & teenagers. Close to schools & playgrounds, only 15 Minutes to Downtown or West Edmonton Mall, easy access to the Yellowhead & Anthony Henday.
- MLS® #E4167571
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,362
- Year Built1994
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesDetectors Smoke, No Smoking Home, See Remarks, Infill Property, Exterior Walls- 2x6', Walk-up Basement
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached, Front Drive Access, Insulated, Over Sized, See Remarks
- # of Garages2
- Garages24' x 24'
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Low Maintenance Landscape, Paved Lane
- Lot Description712.844
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address13134 120 Street
- Postal CodeT5E 5P2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garburator, Refrigerator, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Washer, Window Coverings, Humidifier-Power (Furnace), Storage Shed, Stove-Countertop Electric, See Remarks
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished, Walk-up
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCalder/St. Edmund
- MiddleBlair McPherson/St. Edmund
- HighRoss Sheppard/Arch.O'Leary
Listing information last updated on December 6th, 2019 at 3:01am MST.