Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
5523 134 Avenue, Edmonton
Great Value in this updated, extremely well maintained, move in ready, family home. Fantastic opportunity for first time home buyers or investors. The rejuvenated, freshly painted main floor features the kitchen with quartz counter tops, a moveable island, unique pantry cabinet and built-in china cabinet. The main floor also includes the living room, 3 bedrooms and 4 piece bathroom. Extensive use of hardwood, porcelain and laminate flooring, no carpet on the main floor. The basement has a summer kitchen, large family room, 3 piece bathroom, storage room and laundry area. The shingles are 1 year old and the home has a newer furnace and vinyl windows. There is a large, fenced, south facing back yard onto a green space with no neighbours behind you. The double garage is oversized, 22 X 22 feet, insulated and there is RV parking. Close to the bus stop, LRT station and shopping.
- MLS® #E4167412
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage922
- Year Built1964
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesNo Smoking Home, Detectors Smoke, Vinyl Windows
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached, Over Sized
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorStucco, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Paved Lane
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address5523 134 Avenue
- Postal CodeT5A 0L1
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Window Coverings, Refrigerators-Two, Oven-Microwave, Storage Shed, Stoves-Two, Fan-Ceiling
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 5:16am MDT.