Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
14627 Ravine Point(e), Edmonton
Stunning, architecturally designed home backing onto MacKinnon Ravine. Designed for the ultimate in privacy, with the home wrapping around the ravine lot to take full advantage of the view. This contemporary two bedroom home features a full walk out level with a 3rd bdrm and 3pce bath and family room, the lower level has in floor heating. Nearly 2200sq ft of finished living space. Main flr features a great room with 18' high ceilings and finished in polished concrete floors, large gas fireplace. Access to balcony here to enjoy the view. This open space has the living, dining and kitchen area. Kitchen has granite counters, pantry adjacent. 2pce powder rm and garage access completes this level. Attached garage is oversized, heated with extra storage. Upstairs includes a light filled den area, 2nd bedroom and an absolutely striking master bdrm with an open, curved wall with 90 degree private view of the ravine - wow! Yard features an award winning waterfall feature with pond,lovely landscaping and lrg decks.
- MLS® #E4167356
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,488
- Year Built2004
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesCeiling 10 ft., Ceiling 9 ft., Deck, Porch, No Smoking Home
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Heated, Insulated, Over Sized
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesCul-De-Sac, Landscaped, Private Setting, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address14627 Ravine Point(e)
- Postal CodeT5N 4B1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesRefrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Gas, Vacuum System Attachments, Water Softener, Window Coverings, Dishwasher-Built-In, Hood Fan
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished, Full
- FireplacesGas, Mantel
- # of Stories3
- ElementarySt. Paul, Crestwood
Listing information last updated on December 10th, 2019 at 12:31am MST.