Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
8771 Strathearn Crescent, Edmonton
Touched by tradition, an ageless contemporary redesign of the stately Georgian style brick mansion. With breathtaking views of the river valley & city skyline this residence with 6000 sq ft of total finished space has room for everyone. With stunning glazing the rooms embrace the natural beauty of the view from many areas of the home. From its gracious foyer with soaring ceilings, to its stunning elegant staircase set the stage for entertaining. Beautifully appointed 4+2 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, main floor den, formal living & dining room, m/f family room, a gourmet & spice kitchen, fully developed basement with room to grow. Lush landscaping, large patio, pond, fully fenced yard plus a triple garage all in immaculate condition. Steps to the River valley, walking trails & parks. Easy access to schools, community amenities, U of A French campus, minutes to Downtown, U of A Hospital and Campus. Charm and quality coupled with a fantastic stunning location, you have earned the prestige, you deserve the privacy
- MLS® #E4167060
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,965
- Year Built2007
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Bar, Ceiling 9 ft., Exterior Walls- 2x6'
- ParkingTriple Garage Detached
- # of Garages3
- ExteriorBrick, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, Public Transportation, River Valley View, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot, View City, View Downtown
- RoofClay Tile
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address8771 Strathearn Crescent
- Postal CodeT6C 4C5
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAlarm/Security System, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Oven-Microwave, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Stove-Countertop Electric, Window Coverings, Wine/Beverage Cooler, Refrigerators-Two
- HeatingForced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, Three Sided
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryHolyrood School, Grandin
- MiddleSt. Kevin,J H Picard Schoo
- HighAustin O'Brien, JH Picard
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 8:01pm MDT.