Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
17843 84 Street, Edmonton
Fabulous location, backing on lake! Like new, beautifully maintained & upgraded 2,000 sq' Landmark 2 story flooded w natural light. You'll love the stunning picturesque South facing lake view w nature reserve & song birds at your door step. View of lake from dinette & living rm w vaulted ceilings & sky lights. Open concept main fl. Liv rm w gas FP. Gourmet kitchen w st/steel appliances, granite c/tops, granite island w break/bar, corner pantry, & abundant cabinets & pot drawers & gleaming hardwood. Central den/flex rm/dining rm w unique opening to living rm & foyer. 3 large upper bedrooms + huge private bonus room w 9' ceiling. M Bdrm has walk in closet & 5 pc spa w his & hers sinks, soaker tub & large dbl shower. Main fl laundry/mud rm w b/in storage & st/st front load washer/dryer. Brand New: A/C unit, 50 G hot water tank, st/st stove, Bosch b/In dishwasher & hood fan. Large fenced yard w pristine green lawn. Deck w gas bbq hook up. So much room for the kids toys, trampoline & garden & deck furniture.
- MLS® #E4166906
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,054
- Year Built2007
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Ceiling 10 ft., Deck, Detectors Smoke, Exterior Walls- 2x6', No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Vaulted Ceiling, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Lake, Environmental Reserve, Fenced, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View Lake
- Lot DescriptionLS37.8, RS36.4, Rear13.6
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address17843 84 Street
- Postal CodeT5Z 0C3
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesHumidifier-Power (Furnace), Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Washer, Window Coverings, See Remarks, Air Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Fan-Ceiling, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementUnfinished, Full
- FireplacesGas, Glass Door, Mantel, Tile Surround
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryBishopGreschuk,Lago Lindo
Listing information last updated on December 8th, 2019 at 9:46am MST.