Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
5018 53 Avenue, Willingdon
1 1/2 storey home situated on a landscaped and oversized 21,820 sq ft lot in Willingdon. Enter into the spacious kitchen and dining area with 9 ft ceilings and plenty of cupboard space. Next is the bright spacious living room with access to the front door. There are two bedrooms and a three piece bath with a hand held shower on this floor as well. Some flooring and interior painting has been done on this level. Upstairs you will find an open area that leads into a third bedroom. The flooring has recently been done here as well. The basement has been redone to include a 4th bedroom, 3 piece bathroom and a family room with a wood burning stove. Outside enjoy sitting on your back deck over looking the huge yard with single detached garage and garden shed still leaving you with plenty of room for RV parking, the large garden area and green house or another garage if needed.
- MLS® #E4166333
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,614
- Year Built1941
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style1 and Half Storey
- FeaturesCeiling 9 ft., Deck, See Remarks, Fire Pit, R.V. Storage
- ParkingSingle Garage Detached
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Flat Site, Landscaped, Vegetable Garden
- Lot Description21820 sq ft
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address5018 53 Avenue
- Postal CodeT0B 4R0
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDryer, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesWood, Freestanding
- # of Stories3
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 5:16am MDT.