Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 2602 9720 106 Street, Edmonton
Are you ready to upgrade your address? It's time to experience superior luxury and utmost prestige living in the sub penthouse of one of Edmonton's most sought after buildings: Symphony Tower! Iconic views of Edmonton's River Valley, the downtown skyline, and vast Alberta skies are all yours from this second from the top 2020 sq.ft condo. Adorned with superb quality and stylish fixtures, each unit in the Symphony Tower was designed with you in mind. Symphony Tower beautifully juxtaposes classic styles with modern amenities to give you a breathtaking escape from the ordinary. Your new penthouse is steps from the Alberta Legislature grounds where manicured walkways, fountains, and gardens create a natural oasis for you to enjoy. You'll love the close proximity to Downtown's business core as well as Rogers Place, the Brewery District, and of course, the best natural trail system in the world of Edmonton's River Valley. Additionally, you'll enjoy the building's great amenities including a gym and social room!
- MLS® #E4165544
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,020
- Year Built2019
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesCeiling 9 ft., Detectors Smoke, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, See Remarks, Exercise Room, Laundry-In-Suite, Parking-Visitor, Recreation Room/Centre, Secured Parking, Security Door, Sprinkler System-Fire, Storage-In-Suite
- Parking Spaces2
- ExteriorBrick, Metal, Acrylic Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Golf Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, See Remarks, View City, View Downtown
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Address# 2602 9720 106 Street
- Postal CodeT5K 1B6
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Washer, Stove-Gas
- HeatingForced Air-1
- BasementNo Basement, None
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$583
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 5:46am MDT.