Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
5 Valleyview Crescent, Edmonton
This is 5 Valleyview Crescent, an utterly amazing property with infinite possibilities! Located steps away from Valleyview Point overlooking the beautiful North Saskatchewan River, Hawrelak Park, and downtown Edmonton. Impressive pride of ownership shows that moment you walk through the front door of this 3,822 sq. ft home. The spacious kitchen opens into a family room with wall-to-wall south facing windows, looking into the sizeable back yard, complete with mature trees and shrubs for that secluded outdoor feel. Melton Ravine lies just past the fence line, your direct connection to Edmonton’s picturesque river valley trails and parks. Start planning your new home today!
- MLS® #E4165480
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,821
- Year Built1965
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesWalkout Basement, See Remarks
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesPrivate Setting, Schools, Shopping Nearby, See Remarks, Backs Onto Park/Trees, Hillside, No Back Lane, Park/Reserve, Ravine View, River Valley View, River View, Subdividable Lot, View City, View Downtown
- RoofTar & Gravel
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address5 Valleyview Crescent
- Postal CodeT5R 5S5
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDryer, Garage Opener, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Built-In, Stove-Countertop Electric, Vacuum Systems, Dishwasher-Two, Alarm/Security System
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished, Walkout
- FireplacesWood, Masonry
- # of Stories3
- HighRoss Sheppard
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 5:46am MDT.