Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 201 9929 Saskatchewan Drive, Edmonton
Welcome to 9929 Sask Drive!! Enjoy all the benefits and ease of Condo Living and have one of the most amazing views of Edmonton' s Downtown Skyline. This extremely well planned 2 Bedroom & 2 Bathroom home has over 1814 sq ft of living space plus an additional 100 sq ft of balcony. A corner unit with a full 280 degree view of the City The large Master Bedroom has Downtown & River Valley views. Complete with a well planned walk in closet and 5 piece ensuite bathroom. The second bedroom faces south and has access to a 4 piece bathroom; great for visiting guests, or could also be a great office. Kitchen boasts stainless steel, stove, fridge, OTR Microwave and Dishwasher. A sunken living room is off of the dining area. Dinner parties will never be the same!!. Washer and Dryer are insuite. A south facing enclosed balcony will have you using your BBQ year round. Heated Underground parking for 2 cars - tandem. Condo Fees include heat, water, electrical and cable. Welcome to easy living.
- MLS® #E4164981
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,818
- Year Built1979
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesDeck, Detectors Smoke, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, See Remarks, Exercise Room, Handicap Access, Hot Tub, Hot Water Natural Gas, Intercom, Laundry-In-Suite, Parking-Visitor, Party Room, Patio, Pool-Indoor, Recreation Room/Centre, Secured Parking, Security Door, Storage-In-Suite, Cable TV Connection
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDouble Indoor, Heated, Parkade
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorConcrete, See Remarks
- Exterior FeaturesLandscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, See Remarks, Backs Onto Park/Trees, Commercial, Golf Nearby, Park/Reserve, Picnic Area, Public Swimming Pool, River Valley View, Ski Hill, View Downtown
- Condo Fee$1,368
- Address# 201 9929 Saskatchewan Drive
- Postal CodeT6E 5J9
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Carpet
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Microwave Hood Cover, Stove-Countertop Electric, Washer, See Remarks, Dryer
- BasementNo Basement, None
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryKing Edward Elementary
- MiddleMcKernnan Junior High
- HighScona High School
Listing information last updated on December 7th, 2019 at 5:46pm MST.