Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
5201 52 Avenue, Wetaskiwin
If you're into character and affordability then this is the house for you. This 2 bedroom 1.5 storey charmer has plenty of upgrades, is located on a large corner lot, and includes an oversized double garage, as well as a single garage / storage shed. The main floor includes a large living area with original hardwood, 9 foot ceilings, main floor laundry, large eat in kitchen, and an updated full bathroom. Upstairs you will find a large loft area and the second bedroom. The basement is unfinished and a great area for storage. Outside the large fenced yard is completely landscaped and has access to the 30x30 heated garage as well as an older single garage which is great for storage. Updates in the home include electrical, plumbing, roof, and siding. Why rent when you can own for less?
- MLS® #E4164419
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,429
- Year Built1908
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style1 and Half Storey
- FeaturesCeiling 9 ft., No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, See Remarks
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached, Over Sized, Single Garage Detached
- # of Garages3
- Exterior FeaturesAirport Nearby, Corner, Fenced, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Schools, Shopping Nearby, See Remarks
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address5201 52 Avenue
- Postal CodeT9A 0X4
- InteriorHardwood, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Opener, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementSee Remarks, Unfinished
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 9:46am MDT.