Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
10747 63 Street, Edmonton
Unbelievable location! This 1265 sq.ft home is situated on a large lot just steps away from Capilano Park with close proximity to the river valley, and just minutes from downtown. The main floor includes 3 bedrooms, large living room, formal dining room, and a spacious kitchen/eating nook with ample space for the entire family. The basement is partially developed and includes a large family/games room, bathroom, laundry, and storage area. The lush fully fenced yard has a garden spot as well as space for your outdoor entertaining. Finishing off this oversized lot is the 24x26 garage with options for additional parking on site should you choose! Don't miss the opportunity to make this wonderful home yours.
- MLS® #E4164234
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,264
- Year Built1956
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Hot Water Natural Gas
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached, Front Drive Access, Over Sized, Rear Drive Access
- # of Garages2
- Garages25'8 x 23'7
- ExteriorAsphalt Shingles, Stucco, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Park/Reserve, Paved Lane, See Remarks
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address10747 63 Street
- Postal CodeT6A 2N2
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Dryer, Freezer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Partly Finished
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 6:31pm MDT.