Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
15711 77 Street, Edmonton
LARGE WALKOUT BUNGALOW BACKING THE LAKE! This CUSTOM build takes advantage of the LAKE VIEWS from all entertaining space & including the master. Plenty of room for the ENTIRE FAMILY. Imagine- 2 FULL kitchens, formal dining/large great rm with vaulted ceilings (cove lighting), multiple skylights, hardwood/ceramic tile throughout & large windows so you can appreciate your private lake views. All bdrms (potential 4th in bsmt) are large in size with the master offering wall to wall closet & private ensuite. The lower level is an entertainers dream -perfect for a games rm (pool/poker table),theatre area, full kitchen, F/P with stone forno for indoor BBQ's, hot tub/exercise rm, huge cold rm with drain & private access to the oversized HEATED garage! This solid home is perfect for a large or multi generational family with 4 baths, main fl laundry, RV parking, tons of storage, HUGE deck, covered patio, huge yard, garden, fruit trees (pear, plum, apple) & plenty of play area for the kids. MUST SEE TO APPRECIATE!
- MLS® #E4163913
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,077
- Year Built1988
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesDeck, No Smoking Home, Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling 10 ft., Ceiling 9 ft., No Animal Home, Skylight, Walkout Basement
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Heated, Insulated, Over Sized, RV Parking, See Remarks
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFlat Site, Landscaped, Backs Onto Lake, Backs Onto Park/Trees, Beach Access, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Golf Nearby, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Vegetable Garden, View Lake, Water Front
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address15711 77 Street
- Postal CodeT5Z 2R8
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Oven-Built-In, Storage Shed, Washer, Window Coverings, Stove-Countertop Gas, Stove-Gas, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Refrigerators-Two, Dishwasher-Two, Freezer
- HeatingForced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished, Walkout
- FireplacesWood, Brick Facing, See Remarks
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySJ BOSCO, FLORENCE HALLOCK
- MiddleJJ BOWLEN, KILKENNY
- HighOLEARY, QUEEN ELIZ, ME LAZ
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 8:31pm MDT.