Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
10451 12 Avenue, Edmonton
Pride of home ownership is clearly evident with approx $100k in renos as you enter this spacious, fully developed home! Totaling 2533 sq ft on all 4 Levels, in a great location of Bearspaw with a backyard country feel, this home is perfect for a large family! Fully developed on all 4 levels w double attached garage, 4 total bdrms, 3 baths, large combined living/diningroom with all new laminate floors, vaulted ceiling w skylight, a/c, spacious newer kitchen w dinette. 3rd level is spacious with bdrm, 3pce bath w laundry, large family room w gas fireplace & patio doors lead directly outside onto the newer extended large composite deck with stream in large spacious backyard oasis! The 4th level (bmst) is also large with rec room & wetbar! Numerous upgrades: HWT, furnace, roof, humidifier, garage door & opener, fence, floors, kitchen, windows, new interior doors, front step, bath vanities/sinks, faucets, int & ext paint! Near Southgate, LRT, South common, UofA, schools, Anthony Henday & Whitemud!
- MLS® #E4163820
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,337
- Year Built1984
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style4 Level Split
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Crawl Space, Deck, Fire Pit, No Smoking Home, Skylight, Vaulted Ceiling, Vinyl Windows, Wet Bar
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesCorner, Fenced, Landscaped, No Back Lane, Playground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Stream/Pond
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address10451 12 Avenue
- Postal CodeT6J 6E7
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Alarm/Security System, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Fan-Ceiling, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Oven-Microwave, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Washer, See Remarks, Refrigerators-Two
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished, Crawl Space
- FireplacesGas, Mantel
- # of Stories4
- ElementaryKeheewin,St. Augustin
- MiddleMacKenzie Jun High
- HighHarry Ainley Senior High
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 9:16am MDT.