Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
9413 79 Street Nw, Edmonton
Super Great Value! Located in Holyrood this magnificent beauty is mins away from BonnieD mall, Future LRT, schools, DT YEG & Henday. It features 2700+ sq ft of living space w/4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, finished basement & much more. All SS appliances, washer/dryer, deck & landscaping are included & available for possession now! Large windows flood the home with plenty of natural light on both floors. Its layout is perfect for both family life & entertaining! The open concept main floor feat. engineered hardwood, built in fire place, dining room w/ patio doors accessing the deck & a modern custom kitchen w/ a large quartz island! The 2nd floor houses the large master BR with an beautiful ensuite & walk in closet. The laundry, 2 other well sized BR and another full bath are also on the 2nd floor. In the fully finished basement with its own entrance you will find a rec/living room, stylish wetbar, a large bedroom & another full bath. Garage is electric car ready! This gem is for sure to impress! Don't miss out!
- MLS® #E4163362
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,810
- Year Built2018
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesCarbon Monoxide Detectors, Ceiling 9 ft., Closet Organizers, Deck, Detectors Smoke, Hot Water Natural Gas, Laundry-Same Floor, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Programmable Thermostat, Vacuum System-Roughed-In, Infill Property, HRV System
- Parking2 Outdoor Stalls, 220 Volt Wiring, Double Garage Detached, On Street
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorAsphalt Shingles, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Flat Site, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address9413 79 Street Nw
- Postal CodeT6C 2R8
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Wood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesElectric, Insert, Wall Mount
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryRutherford, Avonmore
- MiddleKenilworth, Vimy Ridge
- HighMcNally, Old Scona, Scona
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 2:01am MDT.