Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 303 10649 Saskatchewan Drive Nw, Edmonton
Live in Old Strathcona! River Views, short commutes, coffee spots, walk the trails, run the stairs, get great food, close to UofA, Strathcona has been voted Edmonton's BEST NEIGHBOURHOOD 3 years in a row now for great reason! The Old strathcona Manor building is located right in the heart of famous saskatchewan drive. The building has a charming historic vibe with a brick and stone covered facade. Suite 303 has an enormous balcony facing Edmonton's river valley, Downtown Skyline, and new Walterdale Bridge. 2 generous sized bedrooms each have their own ENSUITE BATHROOMS and WALK IN CLOSETS. The open concept main living space is inviting and functional with hardwood floors, and the large kitchen with eating bar is larger than most you'll find in a condo! Wide front entry has coat closet and then access to the Laundry room with additional storage space. second storage room located on the private balcony. Large heated underground parking stall INCLUDED. Call this Air conditioned and upgraded suite Home!
- MLS® #E4162727
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage969
- Year Built1999
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Closet Organizers, Deck, Detectors Smoke, Exercise Room, Laundry-In-Suite, Parking-Visitor, Secured Parking, Security Door, Storage-In-Suite, Cable TV Connection
- ParkingHeated, Parkade, Single Indoor, Underground
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Golf Nearby, Low Maintenance Landscape, Park/Reserve, River Valley View, River View, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View City, View Downtown
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Address# 303 10649 Saskatchewan Drive Nw
- Postal CodeT6E 6S8
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Stove-Electric, Window Coverings
- HeatingHeat Pump
- BasementNone, No Basement
- FireplacesElectric, Corner
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$550
Listing information last updated on April 8th, 2020 at 6:01am MDT.