Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
9407 108a Avenue, Edmonton
Bungalow with developed basement. This property is across the street from Giovanni Cabot Park. There is a garage and pad and backyard to enjoy. There are 2 kitchens, 2 living rooms and dining rooms with 3 bedrooms up and 2 down. Two 4 piece bathrooms, 1 up, 1 down. There are 2 furnaces, 1 for upstairs, 1 for downstairs. Close to downtown, hospital, schools, library, in the heart of "Little Italy". The furnaces are newer and new shingles 3 years ago.
- MLS® #E4162553
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,182
- Year Built1970
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- StyleRaised Bungalow
- FeaturesDetectors Smoke, No Smoking Home, Patio
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingSingle Garage Detached
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot, Fenced, Public Transportation
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address9407 108a Avenue
- Postal CodeT5H 1B9
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Coverings, Stoves-Two, Hood Fan
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 8:16am MDT.