Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
608 Harker Close, Edmonton
Welcome to one of the nicest locations in Haddow! This original owner Jayman built home will be perfect for your family’s needs, with over 2300 sq ft of living space! Speaking of space, would you like being on one of the largest lots on the block? Just imagine being in the west facing rear yard: great for entertaining (partyyy!!), watching the kids play (from the kitchen window!) or gardening, with all the sunshine! Out front, watch the kids play hockey (like we used to!) on the incredibly quiet cul-de-sac! Inside, you are greeted by the sight of spanking new hardwood on the main level! Beautiful! This leads to the rear of the house, where everything happens: the spacious kitchen/family room is where family living happens, with easy patio access. Three large bedrooms (MB with 5 pc ensuite), main bath, and laundry room complete the upper level, while the partly finished basement (with RI plumbing) awaits your personal touch! Minutes to schools, shopping, places of worship, skiing....it’s all here!
- MLS® #E4162106
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,357
- Year Built2000
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesExterior Walls- 2x6', No Smoking Home, Patio, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Insulated
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Landscaped, No Back Lane, No Through Road, Park/Reserve, Public Transportation, Ski Hill
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address608 Harker Close
- Postal CodeT6R 2X7
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Freezer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Partly Finished
- FireplacesGas, Glass Door, Oak Surround
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySt. Monica
- MiddleRiverbend Junior High
- HighLillian Osborne
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 10:16pm MDT.