Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
5013 Parkview Crescent, Cold Lake
Cozy and Comfortable. Inviting Bungalow style home (768 sq ft) that is completely developed with an oversized detached garage, fenced lot close to schools and downtown Cold Lake South. This well maintained and upgraded home features an efficient working kitchen/eating area, spacious living room, two bedrooms and a four piece bathroom on the main living level. Downstairs is developed with a huge master bedroom, office/bedroom, large dedicated walk in closet, three piece bathroom and the utility/laundry room with a tub. For you convenience there is a detached oversized single car garage with an attached shed. Spectacular fenced yard with many mature trees, perennials and a large deck. Sensibly priced home!! Upgrades include: vinyl siding on house, Lrm window & door, basement windows, fascia & eaves trough, kitchen window, Lrm carpet, Hot Water Tank..
- MLS® #E4162086
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage768
- Year Built1970
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- ParkingOver Sized, Single Garage Detached
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Flat Site, Landscaped, Schools, Treed Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address5013 Parkview Crescent
- AreaCold Lake
- SubdivisionCold Lake South
- CityCold Lake
- Postal CodeT9M 1S7
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Freezer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on November 16th, 2019 at 4:16pm MST.