Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 1701 9903 104 Street, Edmonton
Milllion Dollar RIVER VALLEY VIEWS! This UPGRADED unit has a SOUTH facing PATIO with stunning views in all directions. Offering a large living room with sliding doors to the spacious patio, breakfast nook, updated kitchen with DARK MAPLE CABINETS, newer counter tops and appliances, HUGE MASTER BEDROOM and updated 4 pce bathroom. There is a good amount of storage and this unit is ideally located close to the laundry room and elevators. Convenient downtown location but extremely quaint and quiet street with easy access and parking! Just a 5 minute walk to the LRT and close to the university! This unit comes with 1 assigned parking stall and condo fees include HEAT, ELECTRICITY & WATER! ALL FURNITURE INCLUDED....just move in and ENJOY!
- MLS® #E4162060
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage722
- Year Built1973
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesDetectors Smoke, Exercise Room, Guest Suite, Handicap Access, Laundry-Coin-Op, Party Room, Pool-Indoor, Sauna; Swirlpool; Steam, Security Door, Social Rooms, Storage-In-Suite
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesGolf Nearby, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, River Valley View, View City
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Address# 1701 9903 104 Street
- Postal CodeT5K 0E4
- InteriorLinoleum, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Hood Fan, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Window Coverings, Furniture Included
- HeatingBaseboard, Hot Water
- BasementNo Basement, None
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$629
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 7:31pm MDT.