Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Drayton Valley
One typically doesn't get into a home in Aspenview at this price point! This great home is located in a mature and quiet neighbourhood in Aspenview. The lot is very desirable with trees in the back providing a private setting. The home boasts very nice street appeal and is close to walking paths and a pond. The living room upstairs is very large. The kitchen has oak cabinetry and the dining area accesses the large wooded deck that overlooks a nicely landscaped backyard. Both bedrooms upstairs are large as are all the rooms downstairs. A 3 piece is located downstairs as well. There's a single attached garage too.
- MLS® #E4161696
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,001
- Year Built1986
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesDeck, Vaulted Ceiling, See Remarks
- ParkingSingle Garage Attached
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesLandscaped, No Back Lane, Playground Nearby, Schools, See Remarks, No Through Road
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- AreaDrayton Valley
- SubdivisionDrayton Valley
- CityDrayton Valley
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on July 16th, 2019 at 12:46pm MDT.