Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
11005 80 Avenue, Edmonton
In the heart of desirable GARNEAU, this home is located on a quiet street in central Edmonton. Built in 1912, this well maintained two-story lot is surrounded by mature trees and is only a 5 minute walk to the University Hospital or Whyte Avenue. This bright home offers a welcoming covered porch which leads to a long foyer where you’ll find a charming kitchen with real wood cabinets, views of your private backyard, and a two tiered deck. The living room opens on to the dining room, making this the perfect home to entertain in. Upstairs has three good size bedrooms and a large bathroom with a claw foot tub. Great to live in yourself or a prime rental real estate opportunity! This property won’t last long so come see it while you can.
- MLS® #E4161685
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,325
- Year Built1912
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesDeck, Closet Organizers, See Remarks
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Playground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot, See Remarks, Back Lane, Flat Site, Level Land, Low Maintenance Landscape, Paved Lane
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address11005 80 Avenue
- Postal CodeT6G 0R2
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Oven-Built-In, Washer, Refrigerator, Garage Opener
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Partly Finished
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryGarneau School
- MiddleMcKernan School
- HighStrathcona School
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 12:31am MDT.