Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
6260 Ada Boulevard Boulevard Nw, Edmonton
Developers, McGrath & Holgate built their mansions on Ada Boulevard and others followed nearby where residents today enjoy the spectacular view of the North Saskatchewan River Valley; a beautiful setting. This extraordinary 2273 sq. ft 2 Story home is beautifully landscaped and is just three doors down from the McGrath Mansion. This character home boasts many of the original fixtures, hardwood, light fixtures, just to name a few.4 large bedrooms upstairs, the master bedroom has a 3-piece en-suite, and there is a 5-piece main bath. The updated kitchen is very functional. On the main floor you have a formal dining and living room, with a wood burning fire place, kitchen nook that is right by the patio doors that takes you out to your private low maintenance back yard. A fully finished basement has a huge rec room and ample storage. Within seconds you can be walking or biking for miles in the river valley. The historical Gibbard Block is just up the street. Relocate your family to the historical Highlands .
- MLS® #E4161674
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,273
- Year Built1931
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Carbon Monoxide Detectors, Ceiling 9 ft., Deck, Detectors Smoke, Dog Run-Fenced In, Hot Tub, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Parking-Extra, Patio, Programmable Thermostat, Security Window Bars, Wet Bar, See Remarks
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, Private Setting, River Valley View, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot, See Remarks
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address6260 Ada Boulevard Boulevard Nw
- Postal CodeT5W 4P1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Alarm/Security System, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Fan-Ceiling, Garburator, Humidifier-Power (Furnace), Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Washer, Window Coverings, Hot Tub
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementSee Remarks, Fully Finished
- FireplacesWood, Masonry
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryVirginia Park/Mount Roylal
- MiddleHighlands Jr High
- HighEastglen Comp High School
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 2:17pm MDT.