Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 3104 10152 104 Street, Edmonton
LIVE AMOUNG THE STARS! Welcome to the ICON 2 located in Edmonton's ICE District. This unit is on the 31st floor with spectacular city views. It features 2 beds, 2 baths and 1 (Tandem) titled underground parking stall and sits over 1000 sqft. The spacious open concept floor plan is perfect for entertaining with large living room and eat-in island off your spacious kitchen! Stainless steel appliances, dark cabinetry and in-suite laundry are also a bonus. This unit features a spacious master bedroom with walk-in closet, 3 piece master bath with large walk-in shower and views out your bedroom window of downtown and Rogers Place! The second bedroom is also spacious with large closet and views! There is a 4 piece main bath as well. Your patio features INCREDIBLE views of downtown Edmonton and of course Rogers Place. This unit is close proximity to rogers place, public transportation, shopping, dining and pubs, parks, the 104 St Market and so much more! Call the sought after 104 St home today!
- MLS® #E4161511
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,084
- Year Built2009
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Laundry-In-Suite, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Patio, Secured Parking
- ParkingHeated, Parkade, Underground
- ExteriorBrick, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Golf Nearby, Public Transportation, Shopping Nearby, View City, View Downtown
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Address# 3104 10152 104 Street
- Postal CodeT5J 0B6
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesSee Remarks
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$538
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 12:31am MDT.