Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
10529 130 Street Nw, Edmonton
COME LIVE JUST 2 MINUTES FROM DOWNTOWN IN this CONTEMPORARY MODERN home built of CONCRETE LogixICF technology located on a lot &1/2. ONE OF A KIND! EXTERIOR Walls and Floors all CONCRETE - 285R Factor- Net Zero Home! Over 4000 sq ft above ground of living space and intrigue! Walk thru the front door - this home spells luxury, engaging & fun all at the same time! This property has it all – huge island kitchen - 10 stools, accompanied with a large bar area and a massive butler pantry. A vast dining area that runs the length of the kitchen if you so desire. Three massive covered decks: main floor has a colossal wrap around south and west facing featuring a two way fireplace adjoining the main floor deck and the living room. Flooring- imported Porcelain tiles from Italy. Huge Master & Guest bedroom. 5 gorgeous & impressive bathrooms-imported fixtures. Additional features: 10Ft ceilings, enormous M closet, huge steam shower in MB, in-floor heating throughout.
- MLS® #E4161397
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,152
- Year Built2009
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesHRV System, Air Conditioner, Bar, Ceiling 10 ft., Ceiling 9 ft., Closet Organizers, Deck, Detectors Smoke, Walkout Basement, Wall Unit-Built-In, Wet Bar
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Heated, Insulated
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorAcrylic Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Fenced, Hillside, Landscaped, No Through Road, Playground Nearby, Private Setting, Public Transportation, Ravine View, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot, See Remarks
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- Address10529 130 Street Nw
- Postal CodeT5N 1X9
- InteriorNon-Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesStove-Countertop Gas, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Window Coverings, Wine/Beverage Cooler, Dryer-Two, Refrigerators-Two, Washers-Two, Stove-Countertop Inductn, Garage heater, Air Conditioning-Central, Alarm/Security System, Dishwasher-Built-In, Garburator, Hood Fan
- HeatingForced Air-1, In Floor Heat System
- Has BasementYes
- BasementWalkout, Fully Finished, Full
- FireplacesGas, Glass Door, Granite Surround
- # of Stories3
Listing information last updated on December 8th, 2019 at 10:31am MST.