Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 209 160 Magrath Road, Edmonton
Welcome to one of the most prestigious residential building in Magrath! Located on the second floor, facing east towards the beautifully landscaped courtyard, this executive style 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit will be sure to impress! Meticulously kept and freshly painted, this unit will please even the most detail oriented eye! A titled storage space basically next door to the unit will help keep everything organized.Building features beautifully styled entry doors to each unit, movie theater, fitness center, social room with a pool table, library and a kitchen, a sauna and hot tub, car wash with vacuum station very close to the titled parking underground and a beautiful patio with a BBQ. Just east of the building, there is a beautiful park with a nice view of downtown, all amenities are just west of the building, and a bus stop right in front of the building. Come experience for yourself what Magrath Mansion has to offer!
- MLS® #E4161225
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage807
- Year Built2005
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesCar Wash, Ceiling 9 ft., Club House, Detectors Smoke, Exercise Room, Handicap Access, Hot Tub, Hot Water Electric, Laundry-In-Suite, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Parking-Visitor, Patio, Recreation Room/Centre, Sauna; Swirlpool; Steam, Secured Parking, Social Rooms, Sprinkler System-Fire, Storage-Locker Room, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingHeated, Insulated, Parkade, Underground
- ExteriorAcrylic Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Fenced, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, Paved Lane, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Ravine View, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View Downtown
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- Address# 209 160 Magrath Road
- SubdivisionMagrath Heights
- Postal CodeT6R 3T7
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesMicrowave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, See Remarks, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Opener
- HeatingFan Coil, Forced Air-1
- BasementNo Basement, None
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$451
- HOA Fees95.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 8:01pm MDT.