Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 406 14808 125 Street, Edmonton
Pacific Rise is a beautiful condominium complex in northwest Edmonton. This bright one bedroom top floor unit with vaulted ceilings has lots to offer. The kitchen features 1-1/4" granite counters, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets with soft close doors & drawers in addition to a breakfast bar. Beautiful espresso laminate flooring carried throughout the kitchen and living room. The living area is a wonderful space and you can actually view the downtown skyline from your balcony. The spacious master bedroom has a great size closet and easy access to the bathroom. The large four piece bathroom also has granite counter tops and your in suite laundry. Three storage closets in total. The building is safe and quiet with security entrances and video security monitored from your phone. Pets are welcome. Finish it off with a fitness room and one parking stall and you have everything you could want for a fantastic price! Move in ready.
- MLS® #E4161102
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage702
- Year Built2014
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesLaundry-In-Suite, No Smoking Home, Parking-Visitor, Exercise Room, Patio, Vaulted Ceiling, Vinyl Windows
- ExteriorVinyl, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesShopping Nearby, View Downtown
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address# 406 14808 125 Street
- Postal CodeT5X 0G1
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Fan-Ceiling
- HeatingBaseboard, Hot Water
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$265
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 10:16pm MDT.