Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 2401 10136 104 Street, Edmonton
Downtown living with sleek design and modern day must-haves. The Icon is a high-rise condo on 104th street and 101 Ave, downtown Edmonton. Surrounded by a vibe of fine dining, coffee meetings and executive shopping. The Icon is among the tall towers in Edmonton's downtown core at 30 floors. Come home to a 24th northwest view with open concept kitchen and living room that has high quality granite, stainless steel appliances and engineered hardwood flooring. There is over 1200 sqft. with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms: an ensuite for the master bedroom and a cheater bathroom for the 2nd bedroom. There is in-suite laundry and 2 titled parking stalls.(Tandem) This suite is air conditioned and offers upgraded sleek light fixtures.There is also a gas line on the balcony for a BBQ. Perfect location with walking distance to the LRT and all major amenities. The condo fees include heat, water and sewer.
- MLS® #E4160875
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,076
- Year Built2006
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Detectors Smoke, Sprinkler System-Fire
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingStall, Tandem, Underground
- Exterior FeaturesLow Maintenance Landscape, Public Transportation, Shopping Nearby
- RoofConcrete Tiles
- FoundationConcrete Slab
- Address# 2401 10136 104 Street
- Postal CodeT5J 0B5
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingBaseboard, Hot Water
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$630
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 7:01am MDT.