Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 9a 10050 118 Street, Edmonton
Well designed and open air conditioned 2 bedroom and 2 bath in Park Place featuring river valley views from the south facing balcony with access from both kitchen and living room. This home also features west and north windows expanding the views downtown. This well planned home features Corian counter tops, ceramic flooring, carpet, with a main 3pc bath that includes a shower and dry sauna. The master bedroom includes a vanity table and a 4pc en suite with a Jacuzzi tub. Newer maple cabinetry in the kitchen, built in microwave hood fan, newer SS dishwasher and high efficiency washer and dryer. This unit includes an over sized parking stall #71 titled under ground. Walking distance to amenities, restaurants and fine dining, walking and cycling trails and close to the Downtown core, Grant Macewan and University of Alberta.
- MLS® #E4160301
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,557
- Year Built1981
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Deck, Laundry-In-Suite, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Parking-Visitor, Party Room, Sauna; Swirlpool; Steam, Security Door
- Parking Spaces1
- Exterior FeaturesGolf Nearby, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, River Valley View, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Address# 9a 10050 118 Street
- Postal CodeT5K 2M8
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesOven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Air Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan
- HeatingForced Air-1
- BasementNo Basement, None
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$862
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 7:01pm MST.