Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
3535 105 Street, Edmonton
Your next home could be this spacious Bi-Level in a quiet Key Hole Crescent. Original owner. Home features approximately 1540 sq ft of main floor living. Large living room has a west facing window and wood burning fireplace. The dining area is huge and can accommodate large family gatherings. The kitchen area has a east facing window overlooking a raised deck and back yard. The main floor family room is large and features bow window looking out to the back yard, another wood burning fireplace and built in shelving. The master bedroom has a 3pc ensuite. Two other good sized bedrooms and a 4pc main bath are on the main level along with Laminate flooring ,updated interior doors and baseboards. The basement area is finished off with a spacious Rec/Games area, 4th bedroom, 3pc bath , laundry and storage area. The yard has mature trees & shrubs and a 24x24 garage. The home is close to all amenities, approx. 30 minutes form the U of A and airport and within walking distance of 6 schools of all levels.
- MLS® #E4160180
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,550
- Year Built1971
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesDetectors Smoke, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Deck
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorMetal, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesShopping Nearby, Cul-De-Sac, Flat Site, No Back Lane, No Through Road, See Remarks
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address3535 105 Street
- Postal CodeT6J 2K3
- InteriorLaminate Flooring, Carpet, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Vacuum System Attachments, Garage Opener
- HeatingForced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished, See Remarks
- FireplacesWood, Insert, Masonry
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryDuggan Elementary
- MiddleD.S MacKenzie
- HighHarry Ainley
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 8:46am MDT.