Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
264 Windermere Drive, Edmonton
Architecturally designed combining modern and traditional styles accented with brick, mahogany wood and marble. Court yard and grand entrance shows off Juliet staircase and catwalk. Main floor master with large ensuite & walk-in closet, huge laundry room w/ double washer/dryer, island to fold & hang to dry space, indoor pool, hot tub, steam shower & fitness pad. Kitchen w/ double dishwashers, steam oven & built in Miele coffee machine, lots of workable counter space & cupboards w/ large pantry. 3 wood fireplaces including floor to ceiling brick surround in living room. Upstairs library w/ gas fireplace, games room, wet bar, theatre room, den, patio deck, 4 bedrooms & 2 full bathrooms. Control 4 sound throughout. Amazing curb appeal, extensive garage space, one w/ vaulted ceilings & skylights, ideal for car lift & “toys”, maximizes area for serene park like setting w/ party house that backs onto the ravine. Fully fenced 1 acre lot w/ electric gate, & mature trees surround, yet minutes from all amenities.
- MLS® #E4159872
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,607
- Year Built1976
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesExercise Room, No Smoking Home, Party Room, Patio, Closet Organizers, Club House, Hot Tub, Parking-Extra, Pool-Indoor, Vaulted Ceiling, Wet Bar
- ParkingOver Sized, Quad or More Detached
- # of Garages4+
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Ravine View, River Valley View, River View, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Airport Nearby, Fenced, Private Setting, Treed Lot, See Remarks
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address264 Windermere Drive
- Postal CodeT6W 0S4
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesFreezer, Hood Fan, Oven-Microwave, Window Coverings, See Remarks, Stove-Countertop Gas, Dryer-Two, Refrigerators-Two, Washers-Two, Dishwasher-Two, Oven Built-In-Two
- HeatingForced Air-2, In Floor Heat System
- Has BasementYes
- BasementUnfinished, Part
- FireplacesWood, Brick Facing, Gas
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryConstable Daniel Woodall
- MiddleRiverbend School
- HighLillian Osbourne School
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 6:16pm MDT.