Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
4219 46 Street, Edmonton
Welcome Home! This Large Beautiful 2-Storey house is steps away from Mill Creek Ravine, located in a quiet cul-de-sac situated on a LARGE corner lot in a prestige location of Jackson Heights! This open concept home has 2815 sqft (total 4130 sq ft). Main floor features a large kitchen, sunken family room w/FP, 17 ft ceiling, dining/living room, Breakfast nook leading to 260 sq. foot (All-Season) Sunroom with large windows, skylights and a view of beautifully landscaped garden with plenty of fruit trees. Upstairs you will fall in love with your spa-like Master Bedroom/Ensuite Oasis with large corner jacuzzi/separate shower, 2 more spacious bedrooms, additional bathroom with jacuzzi. Main Floor offers additional Bedroom/Den/Office, Full Bath and Laundry. Spacious basement has new carpet and ceiling, a cold-room, 3-pc bath and rough-ins for suite potential. Freshly Painted, Professionally cleaned. Close to schools, shopping, walking/biking/dog trails and parks, golf course. Shows 10/10. Don't miss out!!
- MLS® #E4159558
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,816
- Year Built1990
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesDeck, Detectors Smoke, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Parking-Extra, Sprinkler System-Underground, Sunroom
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Heated, Insulated, Over Sized
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCul-De-Sac, Fenced, Flat Site, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped, Level Land, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address4219 46 Street
- SubdivisionJackson Heights
- Postal CodeT6L 6L9
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesRefrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Washer, Alarm/Security System, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garburator
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished, Full
- FireplacesWood With Log Lighter, Mantel, Oak Surround, Tile Surround
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryJulia Kiniski
Listing information last updated on June 27th, 2019 at 6:46am MDT.