Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
6419 174 Avenue, Edmonton
Beautiful custom built 2 storey home in McConachie with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms & 2780 square feet of pure luxury with a Double attached garage! From the moment you walk in the home you enter the formal living room with gleaming hardwood floors and a formal dining area that provides the perfect space for entertaining. The kitchen features, granite counter tops , tile back splash, plenty of cupboard and counter space & breakfast nook that overlooks the family room with gas fireplace. Main floor also has a bedroom/den and a 4 piece bathroom. The master bedroom is a good size a big walk in closet and a 5 piece Ensuite. Upstairs you will also find an additional 3 bedrooms, full bathroom and the separate laundry room. To top it all off this home has a separate entrance to the basement.
- MLS® #E4159523
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,780
- Year Built2017
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesCeiling 9 ft., See Remarks
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesEnvironmental Reserve, Golf Nearby, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address6419 174 Avenue
- SubdivisionMcConachie Area
- Postal CodeT5Y 3T6
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesGarage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished
- FireplacesElectric, Tile Surround
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 5:46am MDT.