Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
10760 69 Street, Edmonton
Welcome to this stunning, brand new custom built and Green Certified fully finished home in highly sought after Capilano! You will love the roof top patio with its amazing RIVER VALLEY and DOWNTOWN VIEW and WALKOUT BASEMENT leading to a private sunken courtyard in the back! This brand new 2 story home with CENTRAL A/C has it all and is just steps from the river valley. The main flr features a custom kit, SS appliances, a large DR that leads to the private deck and the ample sized LR with gas fireplace. Also on this level is the den & 2 pce bath. Upstairs you find 3 bdrms, a 4 pce bath and conveniently located laundry. The mstr is private w/a walk-in closet & spa-inspired 5 pce ensuite. On the top level is a very private deck with a million dollar view of the river valley and downtown! The fully finished lower level has another family room, exercise room with glass wall, bonus room/bedroom and a 3 pce bath. Outside is a private sunken courtyard off of the deck and landscaping is included! Don't miss out!
- MLS® #E4158672
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,013
- Year Built2018
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 and Half Storey
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Deck, No Smoking Home, See Remarks, HRV System, Ceiling 9 ft., Closet Organizers, Laundry-Same Floor, Low Flow Faucets/Showerheads, Low Flow/Dual Flush Toilets, No Animal Home, Patio, Walkout Basement
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorMetal, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesGolf Nearby, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, See Remarks, Hillside, River Valley View, View City, View Downtown
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address10760 69 Street
- Postal CodeT6A 2T3
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Wood
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Washer, See Remarks, Stove-Countertop Electric
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished, Walkout
- FireplacesGas, Wall Mount
- # of Stories4
Listing information last updated on June 27th, 2019 at 6:46am MDT.