Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
17214 Callingwood Road, Edmonton
Welcome to Horizon Village Callingwood, a 50+ Adult community. This END UNIT bungalow features 2 bedrooms on the main level and an additional bedroom/bathroom in the FULLY FINISHED basement. The main floor features beautiful OAK cabinets with light countertops & newer STAINLESS steel appliances, dining area, massive living room, master bedroom with 2 piece bathroom and MAIN FLOOR LAUNDRY, the main 3 piece bathroom has a LARGE walk-in glass door shower. The extra bedroom & bathroom in the basement is accompanied by a large rec room, second laundry room, utility room, and a bright storage room with built in shelving. The home has a additional 3 season sunroom facing south, perfect to enjoy they warm summer nights. A DOUBLE attached 20'x20' garage with direct access to the house. A newer water tank, high efficiency furnace & appliances. Central vacuum with attachments included. Close to Callingwood Square for shopping/medical/library/farmers market, and easy access to Whitemud & Henday.
- MLS® #E4158541
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,020
- Year Built1988
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeHalf Duplex
- FeaturesClub House, Laundry-In-Suite, Laundry-Same Floor, Low Flow/Dual Flush Toilets, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Parking-Visitor, Social Rooms, Sprinkler System-Underground, Storage-In-Suite, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesFruit Trees/Shrubs, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Private Setting, Public Transportation, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address17214 Callingwood Road
- SubdivisionCallingwood South
- Postal CodeT5T 5P1
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Euro Washer/Dryer Combo, Fan-Ceiling, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Garburator, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Vacuum Systems, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories2
- Condo Fee$410
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 7:46am MDT.