Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 106 304 Ambleside Link, Edmonton
Now THIS is a great condo! Location, location, location - not only is this one of Ambleside's BEST condo buildings, but the location is also fantastic. It is right across from the Currents of Windermere, and has a gorgeous view overlooking the park, pond & walking trails. The unit itself offers over 1000 sqft of living space with 2 bedrooms plus a den, 2 baths, a huge patio space with your own gate, underground parking and storage too. You will love the open floor plan, high 9 foot ceilings, spacious kitchen with BRAND NEW stainless steel appliances (the stove has never been used!), oversized master suite with walk through closet, double sinks & walk in shower, and the second bedroom is on the opposite side so is great for guests or sharing. Enjoy gorgeous views from every room and window, it feels just like living in a house! Main floor for added convenience, gated greenspace in front, secure building, very pet friendly, and just a 5 minute walk to the new Farmer's Market. The perfect 1st place!
- MLS® #E4157522
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage953
- Year Built2010
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Ceiling 9 ft., Closet Organizers, Deck, Detectors Smoke, Guest Suite, Handicap Access, Intercom, Laundry-In-Suite, Parking-Visitor, Party Room, Secured Parking, Security Door, Security Personnel, Sprinkler System-Fire, Storage-Locker Room, Vinyl Windows
- ParkingHeated, Underground
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesAirport Nearby, Backs Onto Lake, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Park/Reserve, Picnic Area, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofTar & Gravel
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Condo Fee$411
- HOA Fees75.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address# 106 304 Ambleside Link
- Postal CodeT6W 0V2
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioner-Window, Dishwasher-Built-In, Garage Opener, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Stove-Electric, Window Coverings
- HeatingBaseboard, Hot Water
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryDr. Margaret-Ann Armour
- MiddleDr. Margaret-Ann Armour
- HighLillian Osbourne
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 2:16pm MDT.