Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 106 304 Ambleside Link, Edmonton
Ready for your own place? This beautiful Ambleside condo - with a view - will give you all the space you need but none of the responsibility! With over 1000 sqft of living space this 2 bedroom, 2 bath PLUS DEN condo with underground parking and storage is not only in one of the nicest buildings in Ambleside, but also offers amazing views from every window of the pond, park and walking trails! The spacious kitchen features brand new stainless steel appliances (the stove has never been used!), 9 ft. ceilings, oversized master bedroom with double walk through closet, ensuite with double sinks, walk-in shower and built in shelving (so great for all your makeup, hair products and bath essentials). The den offers additional living space(or storage). Your dog will love having his very own gate off the patio to go out for walks, plus gated green space so he can't run away without you. All of this plus the perfect lifestyle location with everything you need at the Currents of Windermere. Yay!
- MLS® #E4157522
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage953
- Year Built2010
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Ceiling 9 ft., Closet Organizers, Deck, Detectors Smoke, Handicap Access, Intercom, Laundry-In-Suite, Parking-Visitor, Party Room, Secured Parking, Security Door, Sprinkler System-Fire, Vinyl Windows, Guest Suite, Security Personnel, Storage-Locker Room
- ParkingHeated, Underground
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesAirport Nearby, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Backs Onto Lake, Picnic Area
- RoofTar & Gravel
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Condo Fee$411
- HOA Fees75.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address# 106 304 Ambleside Link
- Postal CodeT6W 0V2
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Garage Opener, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Window Coverings, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Air Conditioner-Window
- HeatingBaseboard, Hot Water
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryDr. Margaret-Ann Armour
- MiddleDr. Margaret-Ann Armour
- HighLillian Osbourne
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 9:46am MDT.