Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 34 2560 Pegasus Boulevard, Edmonton
FANTASTIC 3-storey townhouse in GRIESBACH! The best neighbourhood in north end of Edmonton. Thoughtful engineering and architectural planning have made this community more enjoyable, surrounding by trees, green space, ponds and walking trails The first floor has a large single attached garage with room for storage! You’ll be impressed with all the modern finishings. The Den/Office has plenty of room for your home office or a separate TV Room. On the second level, the Modern Kitchen features dark cabinets, stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops and High-end hardwood laminate floors. The dining area has plenty of room to entertain your guests. The Living Room completes this level with large windows. On the 3rd level there are 2 spacious bedrooms, the large master bedroom has double closets & a 4 piece ensuite, the 2nd bedroom is spacious, a den and upper laundry completes this floor. What more can you ask for? Get in the Car! Low condo fees. Close to North Gate, North Town and T & T Super Market.
- MLS® #E4157414
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,272
- Year Built2015
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Style3 Storey
- FeaturesCeiling 9 ft., Closet Organizers, Deck, Detectors Smoke, No Smoking Home, Parking-Extra, Hot Water Natural Gas, Programmable Thermostat, Walk-up Basement
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingSingle Garage Attached
- # of Garages1
- Garages9.5 x 21
- ExteriorVinyl, Fiber Cement Siding
- Exterior FeaturesLow Maintenance Landscape, Playground Nearby, Park/Reserve, Picnic Area, Public Swimming Pool
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address# 34 2560 Pegasus Boulevard
- Postal CodeT5E 6V4
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Wood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Opener, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Garage Control
- HeatingForced Air-1
- BasementWalk-up, No Basement, None
- # of Stories3
- Condo Fee$173
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 3:16am MDT.