Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 901 11211 85 Street, Edmonton
There is something spectacular about living on top of it all. This unit features beautiful views of the city and the stadium directly from one's own private balcony. Not to mention, all units on the top floor are owner occupied. Featuring upgraded carpet and fresh paint, you'll love living in this one bedroom and bathroom condo. To add to the appeal is an UNDERGROUND parking stall (keeping you and your car warm and dry all year long). The convenience of this location is unbelievable with it's walking distance to the Commonwealth Stadium (you practically have front row seats to concerts and football), the Commonwealth Community Recreation Centre is state of the art with both work-out facilities and a pool and you have the LRT right across the street. For groceries or day to living enjoy Save-on-foods and an array of other great options only a couple of blocks away.
- MLS® #E4156576
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage668
- Year Built1989
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesIntercom, Laundry-Coin-Op, Secured Parking, Storage-In-Suite
- ExteriorBrick, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPlayground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View City
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Address# 901 11211 85 Street
- Postal CodeT5B 4T7
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Window Coverings, See Remarks
- HeatingHot Water
- BasementNone, No Basement
- FireplacesElectric, See Remarks
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$315
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 12:01pm MDT.