Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
1215 74 Street, Edmonton
OMG! Sizzling in Summerside! This PRISTINE home oozes character. Over 1540 square foot 2 story with 3 beds, 3 baths. Your greeted by the charming front porch into the generous entryway onto gleaming HARDWOOD taking you into the great room style main floor. A heartwarming mantled FIREPLACE centres the cozy living room. A large bright eat in kitchen with STAINLESS STEEL appliances, island and tons of cupboard space. 2 piece convenience bathroom finishes off the main floor. Plush carpet takes you upstairs to 3 good sized bedrooms including the MASTER SUITE with 4 piece ensuite and spacious walk-in closet and another 4 piece main bath. An unfinished basement awaiting your personal touch or great for storage, kids play area or workout room. The awesome fully fenced backyard is your summer oasis with raised deck. A parking pad ready to build a double garage or large twin doors in the fence open to accommodate 2 vehicles. Exclusive YEAR ROUND LAKE SUMMERSIDE with boating, beaches, playground, skating and more!!
- MLS® #E4156074
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,542
- Year Built2010
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesDeck, Lake Privileges, Laundry-In-Suite, No Smoking Home, Storage-In-Suite, Cable TV Connection
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingFront and Rear Drive Access, On Street, Parking Pad Cement or Paved
- Exterior FeaturesAirport Nearby, Back Lane, Boating, Fenced, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, See Remarks
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address1215 74 Street
- Postal CodeT6X 0H1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Fan-Ceiling, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished
- FireplacesGas, Mantel, Tile Surround
- # of Stories2
- HOA Fees388.19
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 4:46pm MDT.